There is no real rhyme or reason to this page. It is just a list of quotes I have seen and liked.
- I am a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. -Thomas Jefferson
- In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this. – Terry Pratchett
- When Thomas Edison worked late into the night on the electric light, he had to do it by gas lamp or candle. I’m sure it made the work seem that much more urgent. – George Carlin
- We are continually faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as insoluble problems. – John W. Gardner
- An excuse is a skin of a reason stuffed with a lie. – Billy Sunday
- Another flaw in the human character is that everybody wants to build and nobody wants to do maintenance. – Kurt Vonnegut